The top model with extra grip and class 2 protective cut-resistance
- Anti-slip sole with a bold tread
- Waterproof and highly breathable
- Cut protection class 2
- Padded toe cap
- Comfortable fit
- KWF PROFI certified (test score good to very good)
Product information "HAIX Protector Forest"
The Protector Forest by HAIX is a comfortable cut protection boot
which forms an essential part of the workwear of any forest ranger or
Its waterproof and weather-resistant rubber Vibram sole is ideally
suited to mountainous terrain and has been specially developed in
conjunction with the tyre manufacturer Pirelli to be dirt repellent and
slip resistant and to provide you with a firm grip on uneven ground. The
Protector Forest features an extra wide and high toe cap to protect
your feet against falling objects such as branches. A two-zone lacing
system enables the foot and calf areas of the boot to be adjusted to
different tightnesses. This provides a perfect fit and comfort
throughout the day.
Safety when in the forest or out hunting
The Protector Forest offers you safety when you are tree felling and
need specialist equipment. It has been awarded the “KWF PROFI” seal of
quality by the German Forestry Advisory Board to indicate that it
fulfils all the prerequisites in this regard. In fact, the Protector
Forest offers class 2 cut protection. This means that it is constructed
in a material which is stable enough to withstand cuts from a a chainsaw
operating at a speed of up to 24 m/s.
Comfort of wear throughout the year
Waterproof GORE-TEX® material prevents any moisture
penetration. Your feet will remain dry and warm, even in snowy and rainy
conditions. In summer, an antibacterial insole absorbs sweat to keep
your feet cool during the most strenuous of activities. A separate heel
cup provides stability and helps prevent malpositions of the foot. A
so-called impact-absorbing PU wedge is integrated into the sole. This
makes the Protector Forest an extremely light boot and will also cushion
your steps as you move along to reduce pressure on the joints and
- The HAIX Protector Forest is made of high quality bull leather. This
is a material which is both water repellent and highly breathable. Its
orange colour ensures good visibility, even in dim light.
- The tip and heel of the boot have robust rubber reinforcements to guarantee durability and a long product life.
- The foot and calf areas can be laced to different tightnesses. This
gives a firm and secure feet regardless of the width or otherwise of
your individual measurements.
Lining, inlays, toe cap
- Four-ply GORE-TEX® makes the Protector Forest both watertight and highly breathable and thus ensures a real feel-good factor in any weather.
- An abrasion-resistant lining provides a high degree of stability,
and a special fast-drying inlay delivers an extra degree of comfort by
cushioning your steps and expelling sweat. It can even be removed and
washed if necessary.
- The Protector Forest boasts a wide padded toe cap which is also
anatomically formed. This adjusts to the natural shape of your feet and
gives extra safety in the toe area of the boot.
- The rubber sole of the Protector Forest features an anti-slip tread
that gives additional grip on difficult terrain as well as being dirt
repellent and watertight.
- The sole is also extremely stable and reduces discomfort from
individual pressure points created when, for example, you walk through
dense undergrowth or across stony ground.
- It is also heat resistant and colour fast, the latter property
meaning that no ugly marks will be left behind on light-coloured floors.
- An impact-absorbing wedge inside the boot helps to provide comfort of wear over a period of many hours.
The Protector Forest from HAIX is modern, comfortable, waterproof and
functional safety boot which affords maximum security and cut
protection for forest rangers and hunters who are working outside. Order
these extremely weather-resistant boots now!